NEW SHANY© 2009 BOUTIQUE 40 color eyeshadow palette KIT


I did email first and was told the eyeshadow would look most like pictures 3 and 4. Each color is a little smaller than a US dime. The darker colors are great. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND using an eyeshadow primer, such as Urban Decay Primer Potion, before applying these colors as it will make the colors stay on a lot long, appear more vibrant and you'll be able to use less makeup for a brighter look. Trust me, girls, if you don't have a primer, GET ONE! :) I've added a picture of my actual set above, it closely resembles the sellers 4th picture. I like how it has a huge mirror in the case. I personally think this is a great deal for the money. I use a lot of MAC, Urban Decay and Smashbox eyeshadows, and I feel, if used with a primer, these colors will do just as well if you're on a budget. Even though you don't get a ton of each color, they're more pigmented than drugstore brands, like Cover Girl, Wet n' Wild, etc., so you need less when applying.

GET MORE INFO

Disqus Comments